Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy birthday, honey!

Today is my husband's birthday. Won't tell you how old he's turning today though.

I'm picking him up from work in Tracy, about 25 minutes to the east of us. And then we're going up north another 30 minutes to Stockton to eat dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory (haven't been in years!) and then drop off the kids with my grandparents. And then after that, who knows what we'll do. I know, it sounds like so much fun. Probably we'll end up going to Borders, sip coffee, and read magazines across the table from each other while not saying a single word to each other, close the place down, and then see a movie. Maybe. What an adventure, huh?

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like my ideal date! Hope it was fun. (Happy Birthday S.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seng-il chook-ha han-da, Sam! (Please tell me that's close to being correct!)

    ReplyDelete