Saturday, January 10, 2009

the cat's out of the bag now

i guess i'm gonna have to start censoring what i say now since i told my husband today that i have a blog. *laugh*

just kidding.

in other news, life is almost back to its regularly scheduled programming now. the in-laws are gone today after a two-week visit (one week in southern california, another week here), gymnastics and preschool has started back up, and my husband's normal workweek will resume this coming monday. i've enjoyed not having to rush the kids out of the house every morning for two weeks, but i'm glad to have the familiar mundane day-to-day life back. even if it means i gotta rush the kids out of the house every morning again.

one thing i will miss, however, is the great variety of home-cooked food that i myself don't have to prepare from start-to-finish. couple that with our post-holiday budget, and we're probably gonna be eating cabbage and beans every night for the next couple of months. well, we *should*, anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Cabbage and beans? Glad I'm not hanging out in your house if you know what I mean. ;-p Tee hee hee!

    There is such comfort in following a routine, isn't there? It's good for the kids and definitely good for Mommy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cabbage + beans = my own horn section. :(

    I've been blogging since October and do you know I *just* gave James the web address on Christmas Day? Kind of like my gift to him, lol!

    ReplyDelete